Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings should be paid for in full at the time of booking. A place is not reserved until payment has been taken.
2. Javelin Trackdays Ltd reserves the right to cancel or refuse any bookings.
3. Entries close at Midnight on the Tuesday before each event, cancellation requests made after the entry closing date for an event will not be accepted. 7 days prior to the closing date refunds / credits for bookings cancelled by clients are solely at the discretion of Javelin Trackdays Ltd. All Refunds made are subject to a £20 administration fee. All event requests must be made in writing by email using the contact form on our website.
4. Javelin Trackdays Ltd reserves the right to alter any of the prices on its website without prior notice.
5. Despite our best intentions, certain circumstances will mean that we reserve the right to amend or cancel any event, venue, circuit layout or event format without prior notice. In such a situation we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the case of event cancellation by a venue or ourselves prior to the event date all entry fees will be refunded in full. It is accepted that despite the best intentions of Javelin Trackdays Ltd events may be adversely affected by adverse weather, unforseeable circumstances or on track incidents etc. In such situations Javelin Trackdays Ltd will not be liable to refund any monies or expenses incurred as a result of events so affected.
6. Javelin Trackdays Ltd or it's agents cannot be held responsible if your choice of event is unavailable or unsuitable.
7. Motoring events can be dangerous involving the risk of death or serious injury to participants. It is a condition of admittance that you will be required to sign a Risk Awareness Form prior to entering the event. This does mean that you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage to your own vehicle, howsoever caused.This indemnity will not apply to such liabilities etc, which have been established to have been due to the negligence of Javelin Trackdays Ltd or its Servants or Agents.
8.. It should be noted that Road Car Insurance policies do not cover the vehicle for damage whilst in competition use.
9. You accept that Javelin Trackdays Ltd events may be photographed and filmed. Therefore images of you or your property may appear on our websites or in associated literature without your prior consent.
10. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provisions in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
11. Except for our directors, employees, agents or representatives, a person who is not party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement, but this does not effect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from this act.
12. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
13. Registered Office, Javelin Trackdays Ltd - Registered Javelin Trackdays Ltd | Registered in England & Wales | Registration No 08442291
Booking onto a round of the Javelin Trackdays Sprint Series will award a £10 Gift Voucher voucher that can be used against other Javelin Trackdays Products with the following conditions.
- Vouchers cannot be used against this sprint series, they can only be redeemed via www.javelintrackdays.co.uk & www.japanesesprintseries.com
- Vouchers can only be used when booking a Trackday or a Sprint Entry, they cannot be used when booking additional items on their own.
- Vouchers award a £10 discount per use but vouchers are limited to one use per order and cannot be combined with each other.
- Vouchers are valid until 31st December in the year in which they were issued after which point any unused vouchers will expire.
- Voucher codes will be issued within 72 hours of ordering and sent via email. They are allocated manually so please factor that timescale into your bookings.
- All voucher codes will be issued against www.javelintrackdays.co.uk unless a transfer to www.japanesesprintseries.com is requested via email.
- If an entry is cancelled then the voucher code will be deleted, if that code has already been redeemed then the difference will be deducted from any refunds.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any order where the store credit covers the total amount due, in this circumstance please note the voucher code in the comments of the order and we will add that amount on to any remaining store credit after the order has been placed.